How do I submit a bug or request a feature?
If at any time you experience a problem with the application or would like to request a feature, please contact us by using the built-in feedback-reporting tool. You can follow the steps listed below.
- Click the User button, and select Feedback.
- Select the type of feedback that you would like to submit, and type any comments that you want to send to the Boson team.
- Click Submit.
Please note: When you submit bugs, the more details you can give, the better we can pinpoint the actual problem.
Please let us know if you find any problems with the exam content. Examples of exam content--related issues may include missing answers, incorrect answers or explanations, or an inability to select more than one answer when multiple answers are correct.
How many times can I take an ExSim-Max practice exam? Can I retake an exam multiple times?
ExSim-Max practice exams may be taken as many times as wanted during the license period. Yes, you can retake an exam.
ExSim-Max practice exam products contain multiple preset practice exams that can be taken or retaken as many times as wanted. In addition to the preset practice exams that are included, you can also choose to take a random exam or create a custom exam.
A random exam is created from a pool of all the questions in the product, in a random order.
A custom exam enables you to customize the number of questions you wish to view, and you can choose questions according to category, case study, and keyword.
What are the minimum system requirements for ExSim-Max Practice Exams and the Boson Exam Environment (BEE)?
Minimum and Recommended Requirements:
- A modern web browser such as one of those listed below:
- Chrome/Edge/Brave Version 80 or higher (recommended)
- Safari Version 10 or higher (recommended only for iOS devices)
- Firefox Version 80 or higher
- A screen wider than 768 pixels (that is, an iPad in portrait mode)
- The BEE can support screens as narrow as a smartphone (375 × 500 to be exact), but some sim questions may become difficult to use.
- A mouse and keyboard or a touch-enabled device
- An active Internet connection\